Eat24 - *** delivery

These new ideas (punk *** entitled kids) of delivery should be re looked at.... Maybe they should actually get out of daddy's car gift Sarcastic and atleast try to deliver the food....

But no they call you and have you come and get it thru their window... As they want a tip...

But won't even get out of their car. WTF

Product or Service Mentioned: Eat24 Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08.

Eat24 - Poor customer service

1.7

I ordered dinner through Eat24 for a pickup. 45 minutes later, when I went to get my food, I noticed the app said it was still being prepared.

The restaurant is right across the street, so I just walked over. Not only was my food not ready, but the manager told me that they do not take orders through Eat24 or Grub Hub and they have told them that repeatedly. Since I had a meeting, I didn't have time to place an order and wait for it. (Which is why I ordered online in the first place...I tried ordering from the restaurant's website, and it directed me to Eat24, and I explained that to them.) When I contacted Eat24 to get a refund, our chat was cut off, but not before the customer service agent had my confirmation number and other details and said he would take care of it.

I have since contacted them repeatedly, and still no refund. If you can't take orders for a restaurant, make that evident when placing the order....just shameful business practice.

I paid a premium for food and a service and they still won't acknowledge the screwup. Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 14.